Authentic leadership for women
We invite you to a 10-month cross-company leadership program designed for a select group of talented women. This program is delivered in partnership with ATAIRU to support female leadership development.
Do you get everything done, although sometimes at the expense of yourself, your family or your health? Be honest with yourself: how is your stress level? Do you ever have fear of failure and do you underestimate yourself regularly? Are you talented, passionate and determined to make the difference? In short, do you want to develop your authentic leadership?
For women; middle managers, consultants, team leaders and entrepreneurs
You identify your authentic self and learn how to benefit from it in the long term both at home and at work
You discover your passions and talents and get clarity about your goals
You name and know your fears and most restrictive patterns in your brain and you understand and transform them
Sign up within a few minutes!
- Base and inspiration
- Results of the program
- Investment and data
- Frequently Asked Questions
We deliver an authentic transformational program that is delivered in partnership with ATAIRU.
Authentic leadership is an attitude towards life, cooperation and leadership that makes it possible to create value and achieve results with ease. The authentic female leader acts consistently with her beliefs; makes full use of her unique talent; follows her passions and mission and helps others do the same. Her team works in full synergy and flow, resulting in better performance and more happiness from individual team members.
The internationally tested concept was developed by ATAIRU from the Czech Republic and was brought to the Netherlands by Geodomein. The program is held annually and has already been done by more than 1000 leaders of 100 companies in Europe, the Middle East and in Asia. The program approaches authentic leadership in an extensive systematic way.
ATAIRU is an international education company. ATAIRU focuses on activating uniqueness of children and young people by helping them discover and develop their talents and passions, and guides leaders and organizations towards authentic leadership and during strategic transformational programs.
We do not necessarily differentiate between your professional and your private life and help you tackle what is most important to you now.
Change is a long-term process. That is why we deliver an annual program.
Our programs are transformations, not dry presentations. In addition, we use the ‘peer-to-peer’ learning principle; to put it simply: we learn from the experiences of each other and change through experiences and insights.
Our cooperation has clearly defined goals and we measure the impact achieved. We also have a social promise. For every pair of eyes we sparkle through this program, we give another person in the world the opportunity to shine through B1G1. You can follow our scores on GeniusU soon.
We are no academics. We have led teams and solved real business problems. We believe that when leaders let their eyes sparkle again because they do what they like and like what they do, they more successful motivate and lead their teams.
This program is based on learning by doing. We alternate leadership workshops with individual acceleration sessions and small group acceleration sessions. Furthermore, we use various forms of learning: theory, group and individual exercises, reflection and sharing. By involving your manager you get more sustainable results.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS AND FOR WHO
- For a group of 7-15 women: middle managers, advisors, team leaders and entrepreneurs
- A 10-month program is structured around two modules: * Lead Yourself * Lead to Collaborate
- Using various forms of learning: * leadership workshops * group and individual acceleration sessions * theory * group and individual exercises * reflection and sharing
LEAD TO COLLABORATE
TIMING OF THE PROGRAM
The program is divided into 2 periodes:
- Lead Yourself: February 2019 – June 2019
- Lead to Collaboration: June 2019 – December 2019
*No workshops and sessions over the summer (July, August)
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
|Feb 2019||Workshop #1 LEAD YOURSELF: Talent & Fears||1 day|
|Mar||Workshop #2 LEAD YOURSELF: Victim vs. Leader mindset, Passions||1 day|
|Mar-Jun||Individual Acceleration session #1||1.5 hours|
|Apr||Group Acceleration Session #1||1 session per group of 3 1.5 hours|
|May||Workshop #3 LEAD YOURSELF: Purpose||½ day|
|Jun||Workshop #4 LEAD TO COLLABORATE: Team in flow & Negotiation||1 day|
|Sep||Group Acceleration Session #2||1 session per group of 3 1.5 hours|
|Sep-Dec||Individual Acceleration session #2||1.5 hours|
|Oct||Workshop #5 LEAD TO COLLABORATE: Network||½ day|
|Nov||Workshop #6 LEAD TO COLLABORATE||½ day|
|Dec-Jan||Closing event||2 hours|
OVER THE 10 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Identify your authentic self, and review and/or upgrade your path towards sustainable success, personally and professionally
- Discover your passions and talents and become clear about your purpose
- Unlock the most limiting patterns in your brain, and transform your inner experience during difficult situations
- Develop the leadership capacity to collaborate with others and motivate them to naturally follow you
- Transform your perception of what is and is not possible and upgrade your ability to influence your environments
- Have a unique chance to share with and learn from other successful female leaders in a trusted and caring environment and tap into their collective wisdom, knowledge, and experience
CONTENT OF THE PROGRAM IS BASED ON
- Research of women leaders across the world conducted by Radka Dohnalová, founder of ATAIRU during her studies at Harvard Business School
- A broad scan of academic research incorporating psychology, behavioural economics and latest neuroscience
- Transformational techniques for shifting mindsets and behaviours
- Systematically developing leaders over a longer term with a strong focus on day-to-day business leadership
- Experience of developing over a thousands leaders from 100 companies across Europe, Middle East and Asia 10+ years of experience in multinational corporate companies of facilitators ranging from leading teams and departments across countries to working with top management teams on leadership related issues and transformation programs.
Radka’s purpose is reinventing learning globally to activate uniqueness. She is the founder and managing partner of ATAIRU, an international leadership development company guiding its clients–individuals and organizations–on the journey of developing authentic leaders and during strategic transformational programs across Europe, Middle East and Asia. Before founding ATAIRU Radka held various positions in business internationally including McKinsey, and the UN World Food Programme. As part of her MBA program at Harvard Business School, she co-authored The Authentic and Integrated Leadership Model. Radka runs the authentic leadership programs outside the Netherlands.
Roosmarijn her purpose is changing changemakers to shift systems and sparkle eyes. She is the founder of Geodomein, an international training company. Geodomein focuses on changing systems of organisations from within by guiding key players in teams with strategic transformational programs. Since 2013, Geodomein has worked with senior professionals and their teams in the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. She is certified master trainer, constellations expert, author and speaker and created various team programs and games. Before founding Geodomein, Roosmarijn held various positions in businesses and organisations internationally. As Reed Business (Elsevier) editor-in-chief she hunted the best stories globally within tech niches, and led the ideal team. As manager in organisations she influenced decision makers and policy makers. Roosmarijn lives in the Netherlands with her husband and two kids.
Jan’s purpose is to get the best out of individuals and/or teams. ‘Develop yourself with passion’ is his slogan. As a trainer at Geodomein he creates impact on people and starts a transformation to longlife self development. When working with teams he is searching for ways to create outstanding performing teams without losing the personal view of each individual. He guides in a casual and personal way. No-nonsense, confronting with compassion and humor. Before founding his coaching, training & consultancy business, Jan held various management and project management positions within ING. As a HR Expert and certified coach, he coached young talents and lead intervision sessions within the ING Talent Development programs. Jan lives in the Netherlands with his girlfriend and their four kids.
RESULTS OF THE PROGRAM
- 68% of women said that it was one of the most beneficial leadership programs they have attended
- At least 71% of women improved in their performance
- 95% of women saw improvement in their ability to deal with stress, difficult situations or situations when under pressure
- 89% of women saw improvement in their ability to lead and engage others
- 95% of women felt calmer, more balanced and more satisfied both at work and personal life
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAID
„The program is practical and immediately feasible in practice. Plus there is range of long-term key themes for personal development. I experienced a lot of AHA moments. I am especially grateful for tremendously valuable sharing among all of us participants.“
„The program has been beneficial to me in terms of focusing on developing people talent, instead of common replenishing their shortcomings.“
„I appreciated the benefit of discussion with other participants and lecturers, sharing and inspiration. The overall concept is balanced, logical, comprehensible and easy to apply. A new view of myself has allowed me to better evaluate my own qualities and shortcomings and to reconcile them. Much better understand the attitudes of others, as a manager I am quieter and more listening.“
INVESTMENT & DATA
Duration: 10 training days / day parts and about 40 hours of independent study for preparing the lessons and feedback to your family or team
Entry level: Dutch ‘HBO’ working and thinking level
Location: Rotating with the organisations of all participants, we also visit your organisation or company
Data: February 2019 starts the year program. The exact dates will be announced in January, contact us for more information
Lesson times: 10 am – 5 pm
Costs: € 7,000 * (excluding VAT), including study material, coffee / tea, lunch
* discount for more participants from the same organisation
Question: I am a woman and I am an entrepreneur. Which of the year programs is the most suitable for me? Answer: If you have or would like to have a team, the program ‘Make change’ is very suitable to get the most out of your team or to form your ideal team. If you already have a team or don’t need one and you would like to further develop your leadership, then the ‘Authentic Leadership’ program is the most suitable.